Our vegan cat’s tongue biscuits perfect for coffee, for the english speakers friends.
INGREDIENTS FOR THIRTY BISCUITS :
– 60 g of margarine
– 60 g of flour T65
– 60 g of sugar
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder
– 6 small tablespoon of chickpeas juice
In a bowl put the margarine into small pieces. Use the whisk to make it creamy . Add sugar while continuing to beat . Stir in vanilla and flour. Add the chickpeas juice and mix well. On a silicon plate , put dough sticks (7-8 cm) wide apart . Bake at 200 ° (392 °F) until the edges are golden brown (about 10 minutes). Let cool 2-3 minutes , take off the cat’s tongue biscuits and let cool completely.
For the dough:
– 200g of flour T65
– 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
– 100g margarine
– 1 teaspoon of light brown sugar
– 1 pinch of salt
– 1/2 cup of water
For stuffing coconut:
– 4 tbs of cornstarch
– 150g of grated coconut
– 200ml of soy cream
– 8 tbs brown cane sugar syrup
Mix all the dough ingredients wetting of water progressively, until a soft and homogenous one.
Put in during 1H / 1:30 in the fridge.
Spread the dough.
Fold and spread again and repeat 2 times to as a lamination.
Line a pie plate.
In a bowl, combine all filling ingredients and pour over the raw pie shell.
Bake 40 minutes at 210°.
After cooking, baste if you want with cane sugar syrup.
Is eaten very fresh: 1 night in the refrigerator is best.
– 200g of flour
– 150g of marge
– 70g of light brown sugar
– 1 pinch of salt
– 50g of ground almonds
– 1 tablespoon of powdered vanilla
– 2 tbs of cornstarch
Mix all ingredients into a homogeneous paste.
The paste is very crumbly.
Garnish in a pie pan with the help of a glass and flattening with the hand.
Cook over white baked at 170 ° for 25 minutes.
While cooking, prepare the ganache.
– 200g of milk chocolate vegan (here Vantastic Food)
– 50g of powdered sugar + 1 CS water
– 20 cl of soy cream
– 1 tbs of cornstarch mixed with 2 tbs of soy cream before firing in a bowl
Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
Boil the soy cream.
In a bowl, put sugar and water, then put in the microwave for 1 minute max to make caramel.
Pour over caramel, several times, the hot soy cream.
Mix well and pour slowly over the melted chocolate.
Add the mixture to the bowl containing starch and cream, stirring well.
Pour the ganache over the pre-baked pie shell and bake 15 minutes at 170 °.
Put the pie to cool for several hours in the fridge. It is best to prepare it the day before.
– Almost 1 Cup of flour T80
– 1 tablespoon domed cornstarch mixed with 2 tbs of vegetable milk
– 1 tbs of dissolved salt in 3 cl of water
– Almost 1/3 Cup of blond sugar
– 7 tbs of deodorized coconut oil
– 2 tbs of white alond puree
– 2 tbs of ground almonds
– 7 little apples